Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Santa Banta Jokes !

Santa: My mobile bill how much?

Call centre girl: Sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status

Santa: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.




Banta built 2 Swimming Pools. And he left one of them unfilled?

When asked him, he said,

"Oye, that's for those who don't know Swimming.




Banta: I think that girl is deaf.

Friend: How do u know?

Banta: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals (Shoes) are new




Santa: Miss, Did u call me on my mobile?

Teacher: Me? No, why?

Santa: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call".




Judge: Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R coming to court.

Banta to judge: U R coming daily, don't U have shame?




Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple?

Santa: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE.




Santa in airplane going to Bombay . While its landing he was excited and shouted: " Bombay … Bombay "

Air hostess said: "B silent."

Santa: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"




Banta got a sms from his girl friend: "I MISS YOU"

Banta replied: "I Mr. YOU" !!.




After finishing MBBS Banta Singh started his practice.

He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears with a Torch & Finally Said: "Oye, Torch is okay"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...