If the estimates are correct Mexico could win a future Soccer World Cup
AMAZING !!!!!!! Check this out dudes!
Watch this interesting scientific computing: *
1. Brazil won the World Cup in 1994, before that, won the world championship in 1970.
Let’s then calculate: 1970 + 1994 = 3964
2. Argentina won its last World Cup in 1986, before it won the world championship in 1978.
Now let’s see what we get: 1978 + 1986 = 3964
3. Germany won their last World Cup in 1990, before that, won the world championship in 1974.
Now: 1974 + 1990 = 3964
4. Brazil repeated the 2002 world championship and it makes sense, since if we add 1962 (where Brazil was champion)
Thus: 1962 + 2002 = 3964, therefore, Brazil was to be the champion, and they did.
5. And if one wants to predict the winner for South Africa 2010.
Subtract 3964 - 2010 = 1954 ... That year the champion was Germany, so we hear that the odds are for Germany in 2010 .....so, we will see!
6. And the most shocking: Mexican fans also have reason to rejoice because surely we will win the world championship in the year 3964. Because 0 + 3964 = 3964.
So now we just have to wait for 488 more world cups! That equates to 1958 years. In 1958 Brazil was the world champion. So the final will most likely be against the Brazilians ... or imagine the Samba we will make our Brazilians friends dance with Mariachi music by then when we defeat them in year 3964!!!! ...Viva Mexico!!!!! Let's celebrate!!!!!